Download BLM 5D (PDF 90KB) Get Adobe Reader
- Who possesses the Hamat´sa dancer?
- What do the whistles represent at the beginning of the Hamat´sa ceremony?
- What do the attendants do?
- Name two of the Hamsamala.
- How many parts are there of the Hamat´sa dance?
- List them below and using the information on the fact sheet, fill in the blanks:
- Hamat´sa initiate wears:
- 3rd: Dance of the Hamsamala - bird attendants of the Hamat´sa
- Using the Virtual Tour, find an example of each of the three different kinds of Hamsamala.
- What colours are used to paint the masks?
- Do the masks have cedar bark on them?
- Is there a Huxwhukw (long beaked mask)?