Download BLM 4E (PDF 178KB) Get Adobe Reader
- How can you tell if a dancer is part of the T´seka?
- Name two of the supernatural beings that would live around the villages at winter time.
- Circle the photographs below that are dances belonging to the T´seka.
- T´seka Research
- With a partner choose one of the T´seka masks from the Potlatch Collection (using the Virtual Tour) and take 10 minutes to find out two facts about this mask. (i.e. – the name of the mask and what does it represent, who made it, who did it belong to, etc.).
- Oral presentation. Now share with the rest of the class the information that you have found about your T´seka mask.